Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Holy Mother of Pearl!

I have disappoint you guys, I'm afraid. My weekly blog seemed to have died for 5 months... I'm a horrible blogger apparently

Well to give you some up dates:

October: I prepared for National Novel Writing Month and did a lot of drawing.

November: I participated in my first NaNoWriMo and not only made the "50,000 words in 30 days" goal, I did an extra 18,000 words. I also made a ton of friends locally who are writers as well.

December: Christmas. 'nuff said. And I had to recover from the writing binge lol

January: I focused a lot on a fan fiction and wrote a lot of fan fiction stories :/ Although I did gather some ideas on how to add more drama into a love triangle in The Rangers of Aleera.

Febuary: More edits on both the Fanfiction and The Rangers of Aleera


And here we are again. I will do my best to update once a week.

Until next time, friends

Happy Writing


Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment