Thursday, January 16, 2014

Update

Hello, my friends


My apologies once again for failing to post in this blog. Unfortunately, my computer had a fight with gravity back in late December. It lost. Thus I wasn't able to update my blog.

I now have a new computer, but I am having to use public WiFi to post this at the moment until I can update my internet modem. :(


As I mentioned last time, I have started back to work on The Asagai of Mitera, which will include a newer, better and rewritten version of Asagai, along with a new title.

I will also be taking this blog in a new direction. I have realized, with the help of a few friends, that I seem to be directing this blog towards Writers not Readers. For that, I apologize. I will be posting now about characters and places and maybe here and there talk about the writing process.


Thank you all for being so patient with me :)


Until next time, my friends

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment